COLON HYDROTHERAPY Colon Therapy
What is Colon?
Colon is Colonic irrigation by cleaning and getting rid of waste and toxin from the colonic. It is to inject warm water at 38oC into colonic via rectum slowly through the small tube in order to arouse the movement of colon. It is a natural method and purgative in unnecessary. It drives waste as a natural system. The water retains in the colon and flushes out for 30 minutes until the colon is clean.
Benefits of Colonic Irrigation
Eating meat, fat and carbohydrate such as bleached flour or low dietary fiber food causes the malfunction of colonic and results in waste residual in the colonic. It is the barrier to body immune system as well as the nutrient absorption that is the cause of chronic illness. Therefore, colonic irrigation can prevent and relive the following symptoms.
1. Gastrointestinal tract
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Flatulence and indigestion
- Halistotis, Thrush, aphthous stomatitis
2. Immune System
- Urticaria, Rash
- Weakened immune system
3. Body degeneration
- Wrinkle skin, dry skin
- Headache, Migraine, Stress, Insomnia
Person who needs treatment
• Chronic constipation, having problem on excretion
• Flatulence, belch or fart regularly
• Headache, having dizzy, nausea, vomiting and have low temperature all the time
• Fatigue, exhausted, having poor appetite, insomnia
• Halistotis, having chapped lips, Mucositis, having strong body odor
• Having rash, Dermatosis, chronic inflammatory acne
• Arthritis, Arthralgia
Colonic Irrigation is not suitable for
• Person who has abdominal surgery in the past 3 months.
• Person who has tumor in abdomen.
• Person who has stage 2, 3 and final stage of cancer.
• Person who is pregnant.
• Person who had colorectal surgery or colostomy.
• Person who had rectal surgery in the past 2 months.
• Person who has server hernia.
• Person who has rectal bleeding.
• Person who has problem with rectal contractions.
Complications and Risk
Have no server harm. The patient may be tired after the treatment. However, the patient will get better when having normal meal.